The annual American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Congress on Healthcare Leadership will be held in Chicago, IL at the Hyatt Regency Chicago from March 26-29, 2018. The theme for the 2018 Congress on Healthcare Leadership is “Be Part of Something Bigger.” The opportunity to lead is an incredible privilege—a doorway to bring about positive change in the communities we serve and to be part of something bigger. Congress offers opportunities to be inspired, be part of the solution and be among the best and brightest in the healthcare field. During this annual event, experience cutting-edge professional development, gain practical solutions and network with a global community of healthcare leaders. Additionally, the Rear Admiral Lewis E. Angelo Professional Symposium will move back to Chicago this year and be held in conjunction with the ACHE Congress on the afternoon of March 27th.
Recently there was a data call issued in preparation of a Navy-wide ACHE Congress Attendance Request that will be submitted to the Surgeon General for approval. This will serve as the ONLY Navy data call for the purpose of collecting planning information that will form the basis of a single Navy ACHE Congress conference approval request. Nominations are due Nov. 15, 2017.
Congress registration is scheduled to open on Nov. 14, 2017.
Basic Congress registration fee ($1,330 for ACHE members and $1,530 for nonmembers) gives you up to 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits according to the following breakdown:
• Seminars totaling 9 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
•The Opening Session and one Hot Topic Session—or two Hot Topic Sessions—worth 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits.
Attendance will be limited to 100 attendees and approval to attend will be prioritized in the following order.
* Fellow in need of F2F credits to recertify PRIOR to December 2018 (provide current credits and credits needed to recertify);
* Member, eligible to advance with advancement application submitted or intend to submit this summer/fall AND in need of credits;
* Member, advanced this year or intend to advance this year AND thus participate in convocation;
* Received a 2017 Regents Award;
* Received a 2018 Joint Federal Sector Award
* Currently serve on local Chapter Board (not a committee);
* NOHE Board Member;
For more information, please contact your chain of command.
BUMED POC: LCDR Deepak Devasthali, email@example.com, M00C